Aligarh: Amid outrage over the murder of a toddler here, authorities on Friday suspended five policemen for negligence and began proceedings to invoke the stringent NSA against the two men who allegedly killed her over a Rs 10,000 loan.The decomposed body of the two-and-a-half-year-old was found in a garbage dump three days after she was reported missing by her family in Tappal township, police said. The policemen, including a Station House Officer, were suspended for alleged delay in registering the case after the girl was reported missing on May 30, and also for delaying the probe which eventually led to the discovery of her body on June 2, officials said. Also Read – Dussehra with a ‘green’ twistThe post-mortem examination confirmed death due to strangulation. It has not found any sign of sexual assault but this cannot be ruled out at this stage. The murder triggered a massive outrage on social media, with political leaders and celebrities tweeting their disgust over the brutality of the crime. The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights sought a report from district authorities. Replying to questions from reporters in Lucknow, ADG (Law and Order) Anand Kumar said, “The case will be fast-tracked. POCSO will also be included in the FIR. As of now, sexual assault is not ruled out.” Also Read – India receives its first Rafale fighter jet from FranceTappal police station officials registered the case on May 31, a day after she had gone missing. Two suspects have been arrested. The accused Zahid and Aslam have confessed to killing the girl after her father failed to return Rs 10,000 he had borrowed from them, police said in a statement. Asked about the suspension of police officials, SSP Kulhari said that it was done on the basis of the inquiry conducted by circle officer Pankaj Srivastva. A neighbour said the girl was playing outside her home with other children on May 30 before she disappeared. Her uncle said police did not take action when they reported that the child has gone missing. SSP Kulhari said proceedings have begun to charge the duo under the National Security Act. A six-member SIT has been formed to investigate the case and a female inspector had been appointed to carry forward the probe, he said.