Tag Archives: 上海夜网DQ

October 19, 2020

South African first coronavirus case came via Dubai to Durban

first_imgPresident Cyril Ramaphosa on Thursday warned that the virus would hurt travel and tourism, and have a negative impact on South Africa’s already struggling economy, but urged citizens not to panic.Since the coronavirus outbreak began in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in December, it has infected almost 100,000 people worldwide and killed more than 3,000, mostly in China.It had largely spared sub-Saharan Africa, but since last month has been detected in Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa and on Friday the first case was reported in Cameroon.Last week, Ramaphosa ordered the repatriation of nearly 200 citizens from Wuhan. Mkhize said none of those citizens, who are expected to return home in the next few days, had contracted the virus.Topics : South Africa’s first coronavirus case came from Italy via Dubai to the main airport in the eastern city of Durban, the health minister said on Friday.Zweli Mkhize was briefing media in Hilton, the eastern South African town where the man with the virus is admitted to hospital after testing positive the day before. Mkhize was correcting earlier reports that the man had come through the main international airport in Johannesburg.He added that there was currently no other South African coronavirus patient apart from the one reported already. The patient was a 38-year-old male who traveled to Italy with his wife, part of a group of 10 people and returned on March 1.last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on South African first coronavirus case came via Dubai to Durban,Category: ysepzoxo- Read More

August 30, 2020

BHA extends Musselburgh’s temporary licence in search for new track operator

first_imgShare On-course bookmakers return to UK courses in two-week trial August 17, 2020 StumbleUpon Share The British Horseracing Authority (BHA) has issued an extension to Musselburgh’s temporary licence, which is due to last until the end of the year.The extension comes as the racecourse continues its search for a racecourse operator, as its original temporary licence is due to expire on 15 October. Musselburgh management anticipates confirming a new operator this month.In recent years, Musselburgh racecourse, which is owned by East Lothian Council, has faced a number of issues as a result of disputes between the local council and racing representatives.The BHA stepped in as a mediator, carrying out an independent review into the racecourse, which ultimately led to the decision to appoint a third-party operator.Arena Racing Company, Chester and Jockey Club Racecourses are all understood to be considering a takeover of the operation at Musselburgh, while officials at Ayr last week confirmed that they would not.The licence is held jointly by East Lothian Council and the Musselburgh Racing Associated Committee (MRAC), which was established by the council last year to manage the track. The MRAC, which is due to convene on Tuesday, is expected to address an update to the racecourse’s licence and procurement process. Musselburgh racecourse began the year with a financial deficit of approximately £150,000, the majority of which has been attributed to the £295,000 in legal costs incurred during the tender process to find a new racecourse operator. It has been suggested in the racecourse’s latest financial report that the MRAC seeks out independent legal advice to effectively distribute legal fees throughout the tender process. HBLB gives £3.2m boost to UK racing August 13, 2020 Related Articles Charlie Parker joins BHA Board of Directors June 29, 2020 Submitlast_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on BHA extends Musselburgh’s temporary licence in search for new track operator,Category: btpxqlhl- Read More

December 28, 2019

MAGHERY BAND TO COMPETE IN INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND

first_imgFEATURES: International and All-Ireland Champions Maghery Fife and Drum Band return to the International Championship this weekend in Limerick to defend their title. Maghery Fife and Drum Band are returning to the prestigious Limerick International Championship this weekend. The band and their supporters are travelling over the coming weekend to compete for the third time at the Band Championship in which they triumphed in the past two years, winning one of just a few titles on offer to over 20 marching bands.Maghery Band will be competing against marching bands from as far as USA and across Europe.The community, their supporters and instructors wish them all the very best in competing this Sunday and express their pride in the band who are representing not only Maghery but The Rosses and Donegal as a whole on an International level.Best wishes and here’s hoping it’s an International Hat Trick! MAGHERY BAND TO COMPETE IN INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND was last modified: March 19th, 2016 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:all-irelandFeaturesMAGHERYnewslast_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on MAGHERY BAND TO COMPETE IN INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND,Category: yqkidmie- Read More