Morgan was joined on the scoresheet by the likes of Rose Lavelle, Lindsey Horan, Sam Mewis, Megan Rapinoe, Mallory Pugh and Carli Lloyd, with Lavelle and Mewis firing braces.Next up for the USWNT is a match against Chile, who fell 2-0 to Sweden in their opening match in their first ever World Cup appearance.And the former WWF champion says that he expects the USWNT to make short work of Chile when the two collide on Sunday as he took to Twitter to cut a promo in typical Hulk Hogan style.#Hulkhogan and the whole #WWEuniverse are cheering on our #USAwomenssoccer team for the big victory this Sunday brother!!!!HH pic.twitter.com/lGfHNKGDhu— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) June 14, 2019″I can feel the power brothers, and I can smell victory also,” he said in the video.”I’m used to being around champions, and I’m used to winning championship belts, brother, but the way I see it, this Sunday the USA Women’s World Cup team is going to be victorious when they wipe Chile off the face of the map.”That Women’s World Cup team, they’re a bunch of Hulkamaniacs, with the lead Hulkamaniac Ashlyn Harris, training, saying their prayers and eating their vitamins.”So this Sunday, whatcha gonna do when the USA Women’s World Cup team runs wild on you, brother?”The USWNT were certainly victorious in their opening match, but they were still the subject of heavy criticism with regards to the manner in which they won.Pundits from around the world criticized the USWNT’s decision to run up the score and the ensuing celebrations that followed each goal. Wrestling star Hulk Hogan took to Twitter on Friday to offer words of encouragement to the U.S. women’s national team ahead of this weekend’s World Cup clash with Chile.The USWNT put together a record-breaking start to their World Cup campaign on Tuesday, thumping Thailand 13-0 behind five goals from striker Alex Morgan. Former Canadian national team stars Clare Rustad and Kaylyn Kyle were among the more vocal, saying the U.S. should be “‘disgusted and embarrassed” by their actions.Hogan, a six-time WWF champions and six-time WCW champion, has previously offered similar messages of support for the U.S. men’s national team.The 65-year-old wrestler recently returned to WWE after departing the company in 2015 following a racism scandal.
2 2 The former defender has signed a three-year contract with the League Two club to replace Harry Kewell, who left to take over at Notts County last week.Crawley’s director of football Selim Gaygusuz told the club’s official website: “In our extensive discussions with Gabriele, we were impressed with his ideas and enthusiasm for the job and his short and long-term vision.”Cioffi, 43, played for 11 clubs in Italy during his playing career – mostly in the lower leagues – making nearly 400 appearances. Crawley Town have announced the appointment of Italian Gabriele Cioffi as their new head coach. Cioffi in action for Italian club AlbinoLeffe in 2010 He was part of Gianfranco Zola’s coaching staff during his time in charge of Birmingham in the 2016/17 season.
Fianna Fáil Spokesperson on Agriculture Charlie McConalogue has welcomed support for his party’s motion to secure better supports for suckler farmers. The motion called for a €200 payment policy per suckler cow in a bid to provide essential support to the sector and the rural communities which rely on it.It also demanded a review of the current underspend across several 2014-2020 Rural Development Programme (RDP) schemes and to design a roadmap to use this money for the suckler sector and other vulnerable areas. Deputy McConalogue commented: “I am extremely heartened by the support which this motion generated. Rural TDs are all too familiar with the seriousness of the suckler situation and the massive pressure which farmers are finding themselves under.“Despite this, Fine Gael has continued to ignore calls from farmers, farming organisation and The Farmers Journal, which has been to the fore with its Save our Sucklers campaign.“I hope that this motion has acted as a catalyst for the government to move on this issue. I welcome the fact that Minister Creed has not opposed it, but what we need now is action.“The suckler sector provides a livelihood for around 70,000 farm families and it underpins our €2.5bn beef export sector. Doing nothing is simply not an option. “Minister Creed needs to step up to the mark now and ensure that a review of the departmental underspend is established and that it reports back within the two month timeframe set out in our motion.“Delivery on the €200 payment per suckler cow must also be progressed as a matter of urgency. Fine Gael has turned a blind eye to the lack of supports for suckler farmers for too long.“We need to protect this industry, particularly with Brexit coming down the line and the possibility of a Mercosur deal expected in the coming months.“The government cannot afford to ignore this issue any longer and I am urging Minister Creed to act promptly to protect this vital sector”.Suckler cow support motion gets unanimous Dáil support was last modified: February 23rd, 2018 by Elaine McCalligShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:dailfianna failsuckler cow