Tag Archives: 上海香草419论坛

March 2, 2021

Phil Lesh & Friends Announce Las Vegas Performance

first_imgOn Tuesday, Phil Lesh announced a new Phil & Friends performance in Las Vegas, NV. The Grateful Dead bassist will make his way to The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Saturday, May 4th. The roster of musicians that will round out Phil’s band in Sin City has yet to be announced.Tickets for Phil Lesh & Friends in Las Vegas go on sale this Friday, February 22nd, at 10 a.m. local time here.Phil Lesh will also convene a group of talented friends for his annual birthday blowout at The Capitol Theatre on March 14th, 15th, and 16th. The lineup for those shows will feature  Benmont Tench (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers), John Scofield, Jackie Greene, Luther Dickinson (North Mississippi Allstars), Amy Helm, Grahame Lesh, and John Molo.Phil Lesh & The Terrapin Family Band Open Winter Tour In LA [Video/Photo]In addition to his upcoming Phil and Friends shows, Phil Lesh has a number of upcoming dates with his Terrapin Family Band on the books including a two-night run at Chicago, IL’s Thalia Hall on March 7th and 8th, followed by another two-night stand at New Orleans, LA’s Joy Theater on April 25th and 26th. The band will then head out to Colorado for a headlining show at Morrison’s Red Rocks Amphitheatre on May 29th, as well as an appearance at Floyd, VA’s FloydFest in July.For a full list of Phil Lesh’s upcoming tour dates and more information, head to his website.[H/T JamBase]last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Phil Lesh & Friends Announce Las Vegas Performance,Category: nziuktdz- Read More

September 21, 2020

Nasri disappointed by Mancini remarks

first_img Press Association Samir Nasri has reacted with disappointment to Roberto Mancini’s quip that he wanted to “punch” the French midfielder due to his inconsistency. The France international continued: “I’ve not had a good season, I know it, I’m aware of that. I am the first to be self-critical. “But it’s not true that I’m playing at 50%. “I think the coach still doesn’t handle English very well and sometimes uses expressions that aren’t really suitable.” center_img Former Arsenal player Nasri has struggled to string together impressive displays for last season’s champions and City manager Mancini expressed his frustration over Nasri after the crushing 4-0 win over Newcastle on Saturday. Mancini was widely quoted as saying: “I would like to give him a punch. Because a player like him should play like this always.” Mancini also said he felt some City players were only playing at 50% of their ability this season. Speaking to French sports broadcaster beIN Sport, Nasri said: “Mancini has shown a little proof of bad faith when he said he wanted to punch me.” last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Nasri disappointed by Mancini remarks,Category: nziuktdz- Read More

McIlroy: I need a green jacket

first_imgRory McIlroy admits his Masters record is a source of disappointment and he cannot imagine ending his career without a green jacket. McIlroy is the bookmakers’ favourite for the year’s first major championship, although the former world number one’s best finish at Augusta National remains his share of 15th in 2011, when he held a four-shot lead going into the final round but collapsed to a closing 80. “I’d be disappointed if I ended my career and wasn’t able to go up and have breakfast in the champions’ locker room,” McIlroy told reporters during last week’s Shell Houston Open. “The way I play golf, the way my game is, Augusta does set up well for me. And for me not to have a top-10 coming into my sixth Masters…” McIlroy already has two major titles to his name after winning the US Open in 2011 – just two months after his Masters meltdown – and the 2012 US PGA Championship, both by eight shots. And the 24-year-old would love to take the third step towards a career grand slam by winning a Masters title that has evaded greats of the game like Greg Norman and Ernie Els. “You can look at someone like Greg Norman, or the person that I look at is Ernie Els,” McIlroy added. “He sees Trevor Immelman winning, he sees Charl Schwartzel win. He sees all these young South Africans; Louis Oosthuizen (losing) in a play-off. “He should have won it in 2004 when Phil Mickelson birdied two of the last three. Mickelson was due a major at that point but he had never finished like that to win one, and all of a sudden he does. I think Ernie probably goes back every year and feels like that is the one that got away. “I don’t want to get to that point but I am 24, not 44. It would be great to win one sooner rather than later. It is the same with every competition; you don’t want to wait too long for these things to happen. You want to take control of them yourself. “Five players have won the career grand slam, I was looking at that the other day. I was looking at the ages; Tiger Woods was 24, Jack Nicklaus was 26. I think three people have done it in their 20s. “There is no timescale, I have a lot of years left. I would love to do it. It’s something that would be a huge achievement, to put yourself on that list.” center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on McIlroy: I need a green jacket,Category: xawdppui- Read More

September 18, 2020

Jaguars resume training, ahead of another gruelling four-day title defence

first_imgWITH  Cricket West Indies (CWI) Regional Four-Day tournament set to bowl off  on January 9, 2020, defending champions Guyana Jaguars will be keen on shifting into play mode as they recently resumed training for the long season ahead.Guyana have reigned supreme for the last five seasons, going virtually unmatched in the longest version of the Professional Cricket League (PCL) 4-Day tourney. Chasing the elusive Super50 title went left for the Jaguars, who managed to lose in the semis, thus adding another year into their decade-plus pursuit of the title they held twice back in the days.Obviously more suited for four-day cricket, Leon Johnson and his men have seemingly shrugged off their woes from their failed attempt at recapturing  Super50 title and have now placed all their emphasis back on training and successfully defending the title for a record 6th straight year.The team restarted their usual weekly training last week and will continue to put in work heading into the Christmas holiday season, when they will break their camp and spend time with their families for the holiday.Much different to years when the season had already begun and the break would have been taken a few rounds into the tournament, ahead of Christmas, franchises will now have adequate time to keep fit, enjoy Christmas and immediately get back to training, as the tourney will get underway roughly the first week of January.Guyana, like other teams will get no rest, following the holidays, as they open their defence campaign on the road in Antigua when they play Leeward Hurricanes on January 9 when Round 1 of the tournament bowls off.Off-and-on season training leading up to the tournament has always been crucial for Guyana during their 5-year reign. Their intense training programme has further played a huge role in their approach throughout the competition, as they managed to go unbeaten for all 10 rounds a few seasons back.Arguably one of the fittest franchises in the PCL, Jaguars will be putting in 4 mandatory days of work each week while players will continue to work independently; whether at their respective clubs or with the academy coaches.  With a team packed with current Windies players; Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Romario Shepherd, Shimron Hetmyer and Chandrapaul Hemraj, Guyana will be favourites again this year should their top tier group of stars be available during any period of the 10 rounds.Barring injuries or international fixtures, Guyana will likely feature about 75 percent of their usual suspects who have been instrumental in their 4-Day success over the past 5 years.Newbies, the likes of wicketkeeper/batsman Kemol Savory and fast-bowler Niall Smith, could also break into the side following successful Regional Super50 debuts, as a number of spots in the team could open up following the upcoming West Indies schedule for 2020.Also, with pacer Ronsford Beaton banned from bowling due to a suspect action, the blow has now left a huge void in the fast-bowling department, which could likely see his Super50 replacement in either all-rounder Ronaldo Alimohamed or young speedster Smith making a possible debut in the team. (Clifton Ross)last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Jaguars resume training, ahead of another gruelling four-day title defence,Category: tbxzsngt- Read More

October 28, 2019

10 months agoArsenal boss Emery reluctant to change XI over Christmas programme

first_imgAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say Arsenal boss Emery reluctant to change XI over Christmas programmeby Paul Vegas10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveArsenal boss Unai Emery won’t ring the changes over the Christmas programme.Emery will not unnecessarily rest players during the next week despite the threat of further injuries.He said: “In my career I never made these decisions. We are going to play the next match in Brighton and we are going to play full, not with considered options or playing with more caution.”The same three points are in Brighton that are in Liverpool and we are going to play first in Brighton. It’s a tough match and we will need every player with 100 per cent focus to do everything on the pitch to win.”I was speaking with Koscielny about the possibility of playing against Burnley and he said ‘not today’ because he was very tired after two matches in a week, so I decided for him not to be with the group. He said, ‘I’m not Matteo Guendouzi, Matteo is 19 and I’m 33!’.” last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on 10 months agoArsenal boss Emery reluctant to change XI over Christmas programme,Category: ecjcoluf- Read More

October 17, 2019

Review board hears mass killer doing well should have unsupervised outings

first_imgEDMONTON — A psychiatrist in charge of treating an Alberta man who stabbed and killed five young people at a Calgary house party says the patient’s risk of re-offending is low.But Dr. Santoch Rai has told the Alberta Review Board that if Matthew de Grood was to commit another offence, it would be severe.A judge in 2016 found de Grood not criminally responsible for the killings because he was suffering from schizophrenia at the time.A trial heard that de Grood believed the devil was talking to him and a war was about to begin, signalling the end of the world, when he arrived at the party in 2014.The review board decided last year that de Grood, with his mental condition in remission, could be transferred from a secure psychiatric hospital in Calgary to Alberta Hospital in Edmonton.Rai says de Grood takes his medication and should be allowed to have unsupervised trips into Edmonton as well as be eased into living in a group home.Zackariah Rathwell, 21; Jordan Segura, 22; Kaitlin Perras, 23; Josh Hunter, 23; and Lawrence Hong, 27, were killed at the party, which was being held to mark the end of the school year. The Canadian Presslast_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Review board hears mass killer doing well should have unsupervised outings,Category: xawdppui- Read More

October 15, 2019

Montreal Mafia TV series coming to a screen near you in fall

first_imgAdvertisement Bad Blood the series will be broadcast in the fall in English on City and FX and in French on Radio-Canada. It is based on the book Business or Blood: Mafia Boss Vito Rizzuto’s Last War by Antonio Nicaso and Peter Edwards. The series description reads:“When Rizzuto is suddenly arrested and extradited to Colorado’s Supermax Prison for the 1981 murders of three Bonanno crime family members, the powerful empire he built begins to crumble. Rizzuto watches helplessly as his family and friends are killed one by one. Upon his release from prison in October 2012, a Shakespearean-level revenge tale unfolds, leading to the brutal murders of his closest companions, and ultimately, to the death of Rizzuto himself.” LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment Facebook Advertisement Advertisement Rogers Media announced Thursday that principal photographer has finished on the six-part drama series Bad Blood? The Vito Rizzuto Story, which stars Anthony LaPaglia (Without a Trace) in the lead role, as crime boss Vito Rizzuto.The series, which was filmed in Montreal and Sudbury, also stars Kim Coates (Sons of Anarchy) as right-hand man Declan Gardiner and Paul Sorvino (Goodfellas) as patriarch Nico Rizzuto Sr. Login/Register With: Twitterlast_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Montreal Mafia TV series coming to a screen near you in fall,Category: xfohgnyf- Read More

October 13, 2019

Cara Operations earnings up on acquisitions of StHubert and Original Joes

first_imgVAUGHAN, Ont. – Cara Operations Ltd. (TSX:CARA) says company-wide and same store sales were up in the third quarter after it acquired more brands and looked to revitalize existing restaurants.The company says total sales came in at $684.7 million for the 13 weeks ending Sept. 24, up 37 per cent or $184.6 million from the same period a year earlier.Cara says the increase in overall sales was driven by its acquisitions of St-Hubert and Original Joe’s last year, as well as the addition of 42 restaurants it opened.Same store sales were up 0.9 per cent to make for a flat year to date, which company CEO Bill Gregson says is not enough but an encouraging positive trend.Cara says it had net earnings of $21.2 million or $0.35 per share for the quarter, compared with net earnings $14.9 million or $0.29 per share for the same period last year.The company, founded in 1883, manages a wide range of restaurant brands including Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Milestones and Montana’s.last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on Cara Operations earnings up on acquisitions of StHubert and Original Joes,Category: xawdppui- Read More

RCMP investigating incident at Taylor Apartment building

first_imgUPDATE – The RCMP have released information about this incident.  Click here for the details.TAYLOR, B.C. – The RCMP are investigating at the Spruce Manor Apartment building in Taylor after an incident early Sunday morning.The RCMP have not yet released any information about the incident, but eyewitnesses confirm there is police tape covering the front entrance to the building and in one of the stairwells.  The RCMP have said the incident is still unfolding and they should have more information to release on Monday. The apartment building is located at 9816 Spruce Street.  Two RCMP vehicles were still at the vehicle just before noon on Sunday.If you have any information to share about what happened, email [email protected] As we get more information from the RCMP we will post updates to this story.last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on RCMP investigating incident at Taylor Apartment building,Category: qhaktdjf- Read More

District of Chetwynd asking residents to fill out socioeconomic study survey for

first_imgCHETWYND, B.C. – With the Province conducting a socio-economic study regarding the proposed economic impact of Section 11 and Partnership Agreements for caribou recovery and habitat protection, the District of Chetwynd is also gathering data to help project those numbers.In a post on the District’s Facebook page, they are asking residents and businesses to fill out and submit surveys in order to get a better understanding of how the caribou recovery could affect the community.Within the survey, it asks business owners and residents what their employment is and what possible impacts the recovery program would have on them. All surveys must be completed and submitted no later than Friday, May 17, 2019.Survey submissions can be sent via email, [email protected], or in-person at the District of Chetwynd or the Chamber of Commerce offices.The socio-economic study survey can be found on the District of Chetwynd’s website.last_img read more

Written by : , No Comments on District of Chetwynd asking residents to fill out socioeconomic study survey for,Category: qhaktdjf- Read More
Page 1 of 212